Reach and Wash
This method of window cleaning uses pure water technology and allows windows to be cleaned by removing all dirt with a pole mounted, soft bristled brush, at the same time rinsing away dirt with purified water.
All of our vehicles are equipped with state of the art reach & wash systems that minimise unnecessary loss of water.
The use of water fed pole is much quicker than traditional methods, the main advantage for using poles is to be able to access and clean windows to a height of up to 72 feet (6-7 floors) from ground level.
There are minimal Health and Safety risks in its use, making it by far the safest and most cost effective cleaning method that achieves excellent results.
All of our operatives, regardless of previous experience, will all receive intense reach and wash training. This enables us to ensure our team are the best and fully trained to our high standards including all aspects of health and safety.
The management team work closely with manufacturers to ensure that the most up to date and suitable equipment is used. This allows us to offer our clients the best possible service.
Some benefits of the Reach & Wash Pole Cleaning System:
- Cleans up to 72 Feet (6-7 floors)
- Eliminates the use of ladders, cherry pickers and cradles
- Cleans windows, UPVC, fascia’s, glass roofing, panelling and cladding
- Reaches previously inaccessible windows with ease
- Operators work from the safety of the ground
- Environmentally friendly method as no chemicals are ever used
- Maintains privacy and reduces disturbances
Call us now for a quotation
On 01375 370 800